- It has always been possible to pause live TV
- CD players are a thing of the past. (and what is a cassette tape?)
- TV has always been in HD and widescreen.
- Cash is used only for the smallest of purchases, such as a fountain soda or a pack of gum.
- Tony Larussa has always been the manager of the Cardinals.
- Online social networks are just another aspect of social life.
- There never were WTC towers in NYC.
- Video conferences across the globe are the norm. Nothing special about it at all.
- It's not cool to smoke.
- The Internet has always been around. More specifically, "web apps" have always been around.
- It's cool to be bald.
- There is a migration from the suburbs to the cities.
- Phones with cords attached? Never heard of such a ridiculous thing!
- Video games do not require imagination.
- The Rams have never been in the playoffs.
- High schools have always had metal detectors.
- Google has always been a verb. And what's a googol?
- Their dad has never had long hair. ;)
Monday, September 21, 2009
My Kids' World
My kids are growing up in a world where: