Super Bowl betting is illegal in Missouri I think. But if I were to break the law and bet, which I never would, I would have a game with the rules as follows. Feel free to use my idea at your own Super Bowl party, assuming you live in a state where this kind of thing is legal. ;)
Super Bowl Bets for Charity
NOTE: THIS IS FOR FUN ONLY AND IS NOT ENDORSED BY ANY CHARITY
The following bets all pay even money. If you bet $0.25 and win, you get $0.50. If not, you lose. Plain and simple. No line, no o/u. Just even money.
• First team to score: ______
• Last team to score: ______
• First team to commit a turnover: ______
• First team to use a coaches’ challenge: ______
• First team to use a timeout: ______
• First team to be charged with a penalty: ______
• Last team to score wins game
• There will be a score in the last two minutes of the first half
• There will be a score in the last two minutes of the game
• There will be a score in the first 6 and a half minutes of the game
• There will be a successful two-point conversion
• There will be a blocked kick (kickoff, punt, safety punt, field goal, extra point, free kick, or drop kick)
• Tom Brady will be sacked 3 times
• There will be a recovered onsides kick
• There will be a safety
• The first half will have the highest point score
• The second half will have the highest point score
BONUS: The following are special odds bets!
• The Patriots will score three unanswered times 2.5:1
• The Giants will score three unanswered times 5:1
Betting ends 5 minutes prior to kickoff. All money is collected with the bet. Balances are tabulated throughout the game and paid after the game is complete.
Have fun and thank you!