Sunday, November 2, 2008

Emma the Arsonist

So last night Emma was mad and in her room so she threw a lamp onto the floor. We found the lamp with a burned out bulb that burned quite a hole in the carpet.

Today she decided to put scissors in the microwave. She successfully started a fire. One fire extinguisher later and we're out a pair of scissors, a microwave, and a toaster. And a fire extinguisher for that matter since it was a one-time use deal.

Kids. *shakes head*


Anonymous said...

I think straight jackets come in children's sizes!! Maybe her name should've been Charile?? Lmao!!!!

Anonymous said...

It could have been worse, it could have been a bag of flaming poop squeak!!!