Speaking of people to vote against. I'm not sure who's up for re-election, but here are your congressmen and women who voted FOR the Wall St. bailout.
- Missouri: Kit Bond, Claire McCaskill
- Illinois: Dick Durban, Barack Obama
- Missouri: William Clay, Russ Carnahan, Ike Skelton, Emanuel Cleaver, Jo Ann Emerson
- Illinois: Jesse Jackson, Daniel Lipinski, Luis Gutierrez, Rahm Emanuel, Danny Davis, Melissa Bean, Janice Schakowsky, Mark Kirk, Gerald Weller, Jerry Costello, Judy Biggert, Timothy Johnson, Phil Hare, Ray LaHood
That said, here are the nice folks who can safely be re-elected (they voted no:)
- Missouri: NONE
- Illinois: NONE
- Missouri: W. Akin, Samuel Graves, Roy Blunt, Kenny Hulsof
- Illinois: Peter Roskam, Donald Manzullo, John Shimkus
It should also be mentioned that on 10/2/2008 after the VP debate in St. Louis, William Lacy Clay stated on camera to KSDK that he would vote no. As you can see, he voted yes.